1. What was confirmed for you today; what did you already know?
2. What is the word of the day? Why did you choose this word?
3. What surprised you in your learning today?
4. What changes are you going to make as a result of what you have learned?
5. What connections have you made to your own life?
6. What questions are you left with?(minimum 2)
Journal 1
busy day... busy head...
I used to write journal everyday when I was in elementary school. I drew pictures and put pictures too. Writing journal everyday is like reminding that day before I go to sleep. I love to write journal. But I forget to write it. So I just wrote rarely. Today I just stayed home. It was a second weekends of this year’s school day. I wanted to do something special but I couldn’t do anything but lots of homework. At first I don’t wanted to do all those homeworks. But I change my mind into positive way because nothing is change even though I hated it and I have to finish them anyways… These days what I learned was important between people’s relationship. I realized and learned that how that is difficult and important in my life. In my age, I think everything is meant to be learned. (Cliche) Every event had a lesson and message into it. I didn’t realize it when I was young. When something bad happen to me then I just hated it and try to escape from that situation. But these days I accept them as lesson. Lesson that I needed before.
Two question
1. Who am I? (So obvious question but hard to answer)
2. Is everyone happy with their own life?
Sept/11/2011
To be a grade 11
2. Journal : responsible
When I was in Korea, I never get pressure to have responsible on my attitude. I thought I was having a tough life. Now I realize, I wasn't. I just studied after studied. I think my life in Korea was like a heaven compare to live life in Canada. I thought, I could enjoy the freedom. I thought I was escape from my boring busy life. When I reflect last past years from Korea, that had a really comfortable life. If there is no Langley Fine Arts School in Canada, I am pretty sure I will go back to Korea because I already feel lonely and tired. Life in Canada is very different from Korea. I have to control everything and have responsible for what I did and what I will do. All these experience in here will help a lot in my future but I wish my family was here to help me and support me. I wish I could be with my mom and dad. I trying to make myself comfortable that here is also my second home and I love what I am doing. Cheer for next one and a half year!
Question 1) What do I want to be in the future?
2) Is it really a good choice to stay and study in Canada?
Relationships
These days, I realized that relationship is very important in my life but also it is very hard to have good relationship. I am active when I know the person well, but I am shy I hit people that I don't like especially elaine. Elaine always mean to me so I do same to her.
Sept/11/2011
To be a grade 11
2. Journal : responsible
When I was in Korea, I never get pressure to have responsible on my attitude. I thought I was having a tough life. Now I realize, I wasn't. I just studied after studied. I think my life in Korea was like a heaven compare to live life in Canada. I thought, I could enjoy the freedom. I thought I was escape from my boring busy life. When I reflect last past years from Korea, that had a really comfortable life. If there is no Langley Fine Arts School in Canada, I am pretty sure I will go back to Korea because I already feel lonely and tired. Life in Canada is very different from Korea. I have to control everything and have responsible for what I did and what I will do. All these experience in here will help a lot in my future but I wish my family was here to help me and support me. I wish I could be with my mom and dad. I trying to make myself comfortable that here is also my second home and I love what I am doing. Cheer for next one and a half year!
Question 1) What do I want to be in the future?
2) Is it really a good choice to stay and study in Canada?
Relationships
These days, I realized that relationship is very important in my life but also it is very hard to have good relationship. I am active when I know the person well, but I am shy I hit people that I don't like especially elaine. Elaine always mean to me so I do same to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment